The Fröling LM Lambdamat Chip Boiler is an extremely robust biomass boiler with high efficiency and excellent emissions performance at high load factors.
Fröling‘s Lambdamat is a unique, fully automatic heating system for burning wood chips, shavings and pellets. It not only offers innovative combustion technology, but also a high level of convenience and operational reliability. The boiler sizes in the “Communal” version are suited to fuels with a water content of up to 50%.
Thanks to the special combustion chamber shape, Froling’s Lambdamat is perfect for burning fuels of different qualities and with a high bark content. The hydraulic moving grate continuously transports the fuel through the combustion chamber, ensuring that even heavy fuels are completely burned. In addition to fuel loading by feed screws, this boiler can also be supplied with a hydraulic feed system.
|Output options||750, 1000, 1500 kW|
|Fuels||Wood pellet, Woodchip (up to 50% moisture content)|
|Certifications||RHI compliant, Energy Technology List, Clear Air exempt|
- Hydraulically operated moving grate
- Automatic ash removal
- Tertiary Air Vents - optimised burning with demanding fuels
- Flue gas recirculation
- Fuel fed system may be a rotating inclined screw feeder, horizontal screw feeder, pellet auger screw or hydraulic scraper floor
- Economical fuel consumption
- Extremely high operating safety
- Hydraulic Ram Stoker system
- Boiler visualisation software: control from your computer